Our high school athletes as coaches are nominated by their high school coaches and athletic departments for their hard work and leadership on the playing field and in the classroom and selected by the Play It Forward executive committee.
• Work with partners to develop the station plans.
(All plans are reviewed and approved by program leadership.)
• Organize and manage activities.
• Apply and speak to the principles of our Bullying Prevention program.
• Communicate the program values to the young athletes
• Pay (This is a paid position for the high school athletes.)
• Enhanced college application.
• Public speaking
• Coaching & Mentoring
• Program development